Thursday, April 2, 2009

Attn needed

The Olympia Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee is going through a Prioritizing exorcise tonight .

This is to set priorities for parks money for the next 5 years.

It would be great if riders could come at 5:50 and sign up for the public comments. The more riders voicing a need for cycling recreation opportunities. All cyclist not just mountain or road the more likely it is that we will get moved up from about 40th on the priority list.

A simple My name is Sam I live in Olympia (or I live in ??? but shop in Olympia supporting parks through taxes) and I ride (Insert style of riding here) and I would like to see more opportunities for (Insert style of riding here) riding in city parks.

You can be as simple as you want or as detailed as you want.

This is the last time I will be able to go to a Parks meeting and speak from the public for the public as next month I will be behind the desk helping to make the suggestions to the city council.


6:00 PM at the Olympia Center in Rm. 102

If you can not make it type an email and send it to Johnathan Turlove ( jturlove@ci.olympia.
wa) us asking that your comments be entered into the record for the prioritizing meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment